Friday, January 30, 2015

C.J. Beatty From Australia 2015 Blogpost #3



Well the time has come and the Australian Baseball Season has ended. We missed the barely missed the playoffs but this season for me and my team was a blast. Playing for the Brisbane Bandits again this season has made me into a better baseball player and person. We fought super hard to get to the playoffs but at times it felt like the opposing team had 45 players on defense hahaha.

I leave to go back to the USA in about a week and I am happy to officially start my 2015 season. I'm heading to White Sox spring training motivated to show them what I have learned over in Australia and hopefully they will see what I have to offer. I would love to make it to the big leagues one day but I am very thankful to have played in some amazing places already. God has put a talent inside of me and I plan to continue to use it to reach and inspire others.

Thanks for the support from all my Cardinals Family. I will love you always. You were the very beginning for me in my professional career. The "2 Red Birds" on the bat will always hold a special place in my heart. Hey.........you never know.....CJ "HOLLYWOOD" BEATTY may roam the outfield in Busch Stadium one day

1 comment:

  1. In my personal opinion Instagram is currently the most popular social media platform on the web. Sure, the statistics show that it has less users than Facebook but it is just a matter of time before this changes, and in addition to this statistics also show that there are more active people on Instagram than there are on Facebook. This is why now when I hear of social media marketing I immediately think of Instagram. If you want to grow your business you should invest some money into it and perhaps even boost followers on Instagram through some websites. It’s a great investment, definitely worth the money.

    ReplyDelete